The Shipco® Type SLC-C is an economical method of automating functions on a Shipco® condensate unit. The SLC-C can monitor receiver status locally and remotely. Continuous level and temperature readings are sent to the SLC-C enabling it to perform various functions such as display status, read level set points, signal alarms, control pumps on a condensate unit. A separate method of pump alternation is not needed. The SLC-C is a programmable NEMA 4X controller featuring a full color touchscreen display. Support for building automation protocols including Modbus and BACnet are available.
If you have existing float switches or prefer to use them, the SLC-C will provide run status of pumps, trigger an alarm if a high-water float switch is available, and read temperature if a separate thermocouple is provided.
- Live graphical and numeric indication for water level and temperature via the Shipco® Transmitter.
- Operates up to 3 pumps.
- Alternating control — Automatically changes lead pump on each cycle.
- Manual control — LEAD-LAG(-LAG2)-OFF selector switch.
- Test button bypasses control sequence to energize pumps until button is released.
- Pump graphics change color to indicate status (Green = ON, Red = FAULT, Grey = INACTIVE).
- Run Cycle Timers with manual reset.
- Failure indication and protection.
- High water alarm indicates overflow.
- Low water alarm indicates leaking tank.
- High temperature alarm indicates traps failed open.
- High temperature shutoff protects pumps from cavitation.
- Automatically adds cooling water to maintain operating temperature (optional).
- Alarm ledger automatically logs any irregular operating conditions.
- Loss of sensor signal indicators.
- 4-inch full-color touchscreen display
- RS232/RS485 (RJ45 modular jack) port
- Ethernet/LAN port
- microSD card slot
- Protocols: Modbus® RTU, Modbus® TCP, BACnet IP or BACnet MS/TP