Regulator for Atmospheric Deaerator
Regulator Steam and Size
Represents the temperature (°F) that the liquid is to be heated to. For an atmospheric deaerator, this temperature is fixed at 212°F. 3
- System's load includes all boilers that may run at the same time.
- The temperature (°F) of condensate returns and make-up water is returned to as blend temperature.
- Represents temperature (°F) that the liquid is to be heated to.
- Steam supply pressure cannot exceed 125 psig. If steam supply pressure available is above 15 psig, a pressure reducing valve must be used to reduce steam pressure down to 5-7 psig in the tank. A regulator comes standard with a pressure reducing valve.
- Size is for a Pneumatic Regulator, normally used on Atmospheric Deaerators when air is available. If no air is present, a self contained regulator like what is listed for boiler feed units is used. Regulator models vary if steam pressure is less than or equal to 15 PSIG or greater than 15 PSIG but less than or equal to 125 PSIG.
- Regulator Size not applicable. The resulting Amount of Steam exceeds a Regulator Size of 4 inches.